AFP: Always Forging for Peace!

45 Years of Lies and Deceptions of the CPP-NPA-NDF #htmlcaption1 Soldiers for Peace YES TO PEACE..STOP TERRORISM!

Monday, October 26, 2015

Lumads Secure School after Receiving Arson Threats by NPA

RADICALIZATION. Children are being radicalized by volunteer teachers inside community learning centers like 'Salugpungan' which are located in the hinterlands of Talaingod, Davao del Norte. The CPP-NPA-NDF through its front organizations like MISFI, is also running similar schools in nearby provinces of Bukidnon and the CARAGA Region.



 CHILD WARRIORS. Young children are recruited into the New People's Army through the community learning centers which are established inside the ancestral domain. DEPED has not given any accreditation to MISFI or ALCADEV which are operating IP schools inside the ancestral domain. The Tribal Council and the village officials of White Kulaman have closed down the Father Tentorio Memorial School operated by MISFI because it has not accreditation from DEPED and it also failed to get authorization from the Tribal Council in accordance to the provisions of Indigenous People's Rights Act (IPRA).



CAMP EVANGELISTA, Cagayan de Oro City – After receiving arson threat from the NPA,  lumad (indigenous people) residents of Brgy White Kulaman in Kitaotao, Bukidnon are securing the premises of the school building that was closed down by village officials on Friday (October 23).

Hon. Felipe Cabugnason, the village chief, said that he is working closely with the Tribal Council in safeguarding the former MISFI school due to monitored threats from the NPA.

"We will protect this facility from possible arson. They had burned down houses in nearby village of Malinao in the past and blamed this atrocity to us and the military," said Cabugnason. 

Cabugnason said that on Oct 25 (Sunday), they spotted 5 suspicious looking persons in the peripheries of Dao sub- village, prompting the lumads to secure the building which operated as a school without DEPED authorization. 

The building was constructed by Lumads in 2013 after being convinced that MISFI organizers will secure a permit from DEPED. 

“No request for accreditation was submitted to DEPED in the past two years. We decided to close it because we found out that the children had been radicalized,” said Cabugnason who coordinated with DEPED for its closure on Friday (Oct 23). 

He also said that the volunteer teachers also don't have any official documents to show that the pupils have finished their studies there, demoralizing some of the students who used to attend classes there. 

"They started with about 70 students two years ago. Last week, they are down to 25 students, some of whom are residents of Kibawe town which is far away from this place," he added.

Col Jesse Alvarez, Commander of 403rd Infantry Brigade said: “The military will thwart any attempt by the NPA to burn down the school by conducting security operations in the area.” 

Meanwhile, at 3pm today (October 26), DEPED Region 10 officials led by Mr Jesnar Torres visited the former MISFI school to ascertain media reports that the local residents had razed it to the ground. 

"The buildings are still intact during our visit. The villagers want to use the building for official purposes," said Montejo, the Principal of White Kulaman Integrated School.

DEPED has assured the local officials that children who were previously enrolled in the illegally-operated school will be accepted at the White Kulaman Integrated School.   


(Report from 4th ID Public Affairs Office)

3 comments:

  1. Are you tired of seeking loans and Mortgages,have you been turned down constantly By your banks and other financial institutions,We offer any form of loan to individuals and corporate bodies at low interest rate.If you are interested in taking a loan,feel free to contact us today,we promise to offer you the best services ever.Just give us a try,because a trial will convince you.What are your Financial needs?Do you need a business loan?Do you need a personal loan?Do you want to buy a car?Do you want to refinance?Do you need a mortgage loan?Do you need a huge capital to start off your business proposal or expansion? Have you lost hope and you think there is no way out, and your financial burdens still persists? Contact us (gaincreditloan1@gmail.com)

    Your Name:...............
    Your Country:...............
    Your Occupation:...............
    Loan Amount Needed:...............
    Loan Duration...............
    Monthly Income:...............
    Your Telephone Number:.....................
    Business Plan/Use Of Your Loan:...............
    Contact Us At : gaincreditloan1@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello everyone, I'm Patricia Sherman in Oklahoma USA right now. I would like to share with you my experience of borrowing USD $185,000.00 to clear my bank draft and start a new business. It all started when I lost my house and I took my stuff because of the bank policy and I met some bills and some personal needs. So I became very desperate and started looking for funds in every way. Fortunately for me, a friend of mine, Linda told me about a credit company firm, I was intrigued by the fraud, but I was intrigued by my situation and had no choice but to get advice from my friend about this company. contacting them really doubted me because of my past experience with online lenders, did you know that little? '' Elegantloanfirm@hotmail.com This company has been very helpful to me and my colleague and today, thanks to this credit company, the proud owner of well-organized work and responsibilities, they smiled back at me. So if you really need to grow or start your own business, or if you really need to borrow money in any financial hardship, we recommend you find a financial development opportunity in your business today. {E-mail:} Elegantloanfirm@hotmail.com ... online for credit not a victim of scam. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would like to bring this to the notice of the public about how I came in contact with Mr Pedro after I lost my job and was denied a loan by my bank and other financial institutions due to my credit score. I could not pay my children's fees. I was behind on bills, about to be thrown out of the house due to my inability to pay my rent, It was during this period my kids were taken from me by foster care. Then I set out to seek funds online where I lost $3,670 that I borrowed from friends which I was ripped off by two online loan companies. Until i read about Mr Pedro helping people with an loan online in which this email was stated (pedroloanss@gmail.com) somewhere on the internet, Still wasn't convinced because of what i have been through until a relative of mine who is a clergy also told me about the ongoing loan scheme  at a very low interest rate of 2% and lovely repayment terms without penalty for default of payment. I had no choice than to also contact them, which I did. Mr Pedro responded back to me. That day was the best and greatest day of my life which can never be forgotten when I received a credit alert for the $400,000.00 Usd loan amount I applied for. I utilized the loan effectively to pay up my debts and to start up a business and today my kids and I are so happy and fulfilled. You can also contact them through email: (pedroloanss@gmail.com / WhatsApp Text : +18632310632)   Why am I doing this? I am doing this to save as many that are in need of a loan not to be victims of scams on the internet. Thanks and God bless you all, I'm Oleksander Artem from Horizon Park BC , Ukrain.

    ReplyDelete

Ipaglaban ang ating Kalayaan!

The West Philippine Sea is Ours!Support our campaign..#NoToChinaInvasionEnvironmentDestructionxinchai |...

Posted by Kawal Pinoy on Monday, May 11, 2015

Recent Post

Blog Archive

Followers